PG DIVE PLANS – strictly no hijacking

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My leave for friday has been disapproved! problem . . . . gotta find somebody to swap work days. . . ARGHHH.

Back pain's a goodie as well, because you get to visit a chiropractor and get a free massage, but yeah, I vote flu (make sure you don't get your Doctor's note from the one in PG, though...:))

thepurplehammerhead:
Back pain's a goodie as well, because you get to visit a chiropractor and get a free massage, but yeah, I vote flu (make sure you don't get your Doctor's note from the one in PG, though...:))
The DM of Love may just help you with your problem. He can write you up with a prescription or an excuse to leave work. Only problem is, he's in Yap!

thepurplehammerhead:
I liked my last assignment, our company doc was a diver, it wasn't hard to get a medical excuse from him. :D

clgsamson:
LBM or intestinal flu is the common reason given to take a sudden leave from work in order to dive the same day:wink:.
works everytime too... and if they don't believe you threaten them with bringing a sample to work as proof!

i promise you you'll get more than the day off

Jag

ishbaby:
My leave for friday has been disapproved! problem . . . . gotta find somebody to swap work days. . . ARGHHH.
is your boss a guy? if he is you can give him the whole slew of womens' issues that are relatively unspeakable - period, cramps, pms, yeast infection, pap smear time... name it and he can't contest it...

or try retching sounds on the phone and whisper (am i pregnant?)... your scare will pass after a few days and you've got fodder for office discussion:

nosey girl 1: ummm... sooo... you were vomiting daw
you: ya, felt really bad nga... i was pretty afraid nga
nosey girl 2: you mean! you're!?!
you: hay naku! i took a home test - negative... thank god, whew what a scare
nosey girl 1: so... who's the guy (notice topic deviating from your absence)
you: wala... some guy i met on the forums... he's canadian
nosey girl 2: heeeeeeeey... kwentoooooooooo!!!!
you: well, you see, he's really gwapo, looks like phi............. (you take the discussion irrevocably off topic and nobody will remember you were even absent hehehehe)

trust me... if you play it right you can keep this up for years

Jag

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom