PG Day dive inquiry

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No worries,

You can get him to book rooms for you too, just next to the dive shop.
ALso 800 php per night, air cond and hot shower.. simple but good enough.

Great! He even offered his speedboat to bring me to the Muelle pier in case I don't make it on the last Sabang departure of 1345 hr. Now this is GREAT service. Definitely will try out the overnight as well.

I have to agree on this one... I have no issues with offering a lower rate to local residents for some of the reasons mentioned by Jag, but to be charged more based on race or national origin goes against the grain. I try not to get to upset by it when I run across it :)

It would be illegal in the US to do this, but of course it isn't the US... (another thing I remind myself of :wink:)
actually there's the:

rich chinese rate
richER chinese rate
white kano rate
white kano-but-is-not-a-"kano" rate (european)
arabo rate
bumbay rate (gives)
sexy kana rate
gelpren of kano rate
boypren of kano rate

so many variations on the theme actually :rofl3:

Jag

i always dive with Mark of seariders. He's a great spotter for tiny rare nudis. if he's not there, make sure they know you're a photog and they will get another local DM with sharp spotting skills.

actually there's the:

rich chinese rate
richER chinese rate
white kano rate
arabo rate
bumbay rate (gives)
sexy kana rate
gelpren of kano rate
boypren of kano rate

Jag

um... where does the Koreano rate fall? and does that rate include the take home for free that chunk of coral you kicked off promo?:coffee:

i always dive with Mark of seariders. He's a great spotter for tiny rare nudis. if he's not there, make sure they know you're a photog and they will get another local DM with sharp spotting skills.

I'm starting to think a quick trip to PG this summer may be in order :wink:

June-Okinawa
July-Thailand
August/September-Puerto Galera????
October/November-Lembeh Straits???
January/February 2010-Raja Ampat??? or maybe Ambon ???

actually there's the:

rich chinese rate
richER chinese rate
white kano rate
arabo rate
bumbay rate (gives)
sexy kana rate
gelpren of kano rate
boypren of kano rate

Jag

Is that in order of highest rate down???:D Where do the Japanese fall on the scale? And how about "Doesn't look kano but walks, talks and acts like a kano".:D

Blessed day Gentlemen,

Prandyulo, hi, were u able to do the PG day trip? How was it?
reply to Asia Dive Paradise: not yet but soon, soon! Mark also sent me reply confirming overnight right which can be settled along with his dive charges at 800 aircon room hot shower.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom