pets

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jcsgt:
Aren't those parrots just too smart for their own good?

As far as unlady-like lingo, I'm just glad that my cat isn't quite able to form the words, though sometimes I think she tries very hard.

They are. But I wouldn't give her up for a minute. I've had her almost 8 years now & she's about 10 yrs old. I got her from one of the veterinarians I used to work for. He had gotten her as a "prop" to teach local kids about pet avian care.:huh: She was a 1- person bird & would have nothing to do with it. He always brought her to the clinic and she wound up bonding to me. After a few months The Dr. gave her to me, because he had found a bird with a much better personality that he could use to teach the kids. At first she was annoying, but she grew on me. In fact given the average life span of these birds, she'll probably out live me. I really have to watch what I say around her, because like a kid she'll pick up the bad stuff & repeat it at the most inopertune time.

Back
Top Bottom