Peterbuilt

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubatools

Registered
Reaction score
Good news. Scubatools.com will be back up and running soon. Same website same products.
A limited inventory to start with. But soon the full line will be available.
Thanks

Very good news. Now we need a source for scubapro and other manufacturers service kits and parts. Anyone out there?

Very good news. Now we need a source for scubapro and other manufacturers service kits and parts. Anyone out there?

Ya got that right. Smugglers can get tons of cocaine into the country, why on earth can't someone start getting reg kits. There is a fortune to be made if someone would just do it. Surely someone has the contacts to get the ball rolling.

Good news. Scubatools.com will be back up and running soon. Same website same products.
Thanks

That is great news.

I can go to auto parts stores and buy quality aftermarket car parts. Maybe it's time for someone to manufacture aftermarket scuba parts. Perhaps scubatools.com could package aftermarket service kits to compliment the tools they sell.

I can go to auto parts stores and buy quality aftermarket car parts. Maybe it's time for someone to manufacture aftermarket scuba parts. Perhaps scubatools.com could package aftermarket service kits to compliment the tools they sell.

Aftemarket! This is life support gear man, how can you consider such a thing! :11:

Aftemarket! This is life support gear man, how can you consider such a thing! :11:

If Scubapro outsources the manufacturing of o-rings, what is preventing you or me from going to the source and purchasing them. The same with those little hard plastic pucks they call high pressure seats. I would think with some effort you could analyse the material, duplicate the dimensions, and have a part that would work.

The o-rings are not the problem you can get them at an o-ring supplier.
It is the seats 1st or 2nd, most of them can be reused its just a problem of getting the knife edge of the piston to line up with the groove in the seat so you don't have IP creep.
The biggest problem is the 2nd stage seat that is not just a little rubber disc. You can get the flat disc's and orings including Viton's thru any Trident dealer.

Great News! Will this include "Regulator Savvy" and are you the new owner?

Gary

Thanks

Ya got that right. Smugglers can get tons of cocaine into the country, why on earth can't someone start getting reg kits. There is a fortune to be made if someone would just do it. Surely someone has the contacts to get the ball rolling.

Don't know if this helps you or anyone else on this thread, but I am authorized to sell Promate Service kits outright. The Promate regs come from the same plant as Oxycheq, Diverite, TDL, and Tilos. Probably many others! I'll be adding them to the store shortly. In the mean time PM me if you are interested and this helps you out.

Gary

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom