personal info

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

smokey braden

Contributor
Rest in Peace
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
dear sir,
most of the information under my name is gone.
it no longer shows number of dives, locations etc.
do i have to do this over again or is the info still here and nobody can see it.
i also like having # of dives by my name when posting.
i appologize that i am not as computer savy as most members.
regards,

It may have been a glitch that happened when we migrated servers. The information is not there as far as I can tell, so that will have to be recreated. On the flipside, you know its not something you did that created it :D

Then again I was told about this dual display thats living on ScubaBoard now... which it could could more than likely be. I must have been changing my speedo and missed the memo... more on that when I find out more... or pehaps Laurens could enlighten us :D

We had two dive info boxes on our profiles for a few months to give members time to complete the new ones before the old ones were deleted. I think the old ones were deleted in the last week.

Just complete the new one - the only one showing now. It's now available thru Edit Profile on your UserCP, no longer a seperate option.
fkr.gif

The Donster said it all... :)

<<< The Donster :D

He looks more like Dandy MacDonald in that picture... :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom