Perdix with NATO strap?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I too have done similar to this ^

I, however use a continuous cord with "stopper" knots tied at the anchor points. Great for going from bare arm -> wet suit -> dry suit, and, with enough cord, much easier going over glove rings.

Could you show a picture please.

@Yellowdog :

IMG_20190301_065922.jpg

As I wear mine almost at my elbow, I usually have one loop above my elbow, and thus use long cord lengths, and two cord locks.

YMMV

Mine, but never changing wetsuit, so only one setting.

Attachments

• IMG_5662.jpg
    IMG_5662.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 125
"The Perdix is best worn with 2 independent loops of the surgical tubing that came with it. Get it sized right for your wrist+wetsuit and then make 3 very tight knots through the holes at the edges for each of the 4 end points and stuff the ends through the long slits the strap would go through. Goes on and off very easily but sits securely, no clips or clasps or buckles, nothing sticking out anywhere."

That is the way I have it set up now and I agree it works well. My only problem with this set up is changing the size. When going from wetsuit to bare arm I would like to be able to easily adjust a bit and I don't find retying the knots each time " easily adjusted ".
For changing sizes: One end is hard knoted. Other end is sliding. Pull for correct size and just put the sliding end under line itself. So far, holding tight every time. NOTE:using bungee instead of surgical tubing.
20190301_234109.jpg
20190301_234143.jpg

Anyone ever get a NATO strap or something like it on their Perdix? If you do can you share pics and what you ordered exactly?

Anyone ever get a NATO strap or something like it on their Perdix? If you do can you share pics and what you ordered exactly?

post #13

Sorry I do not have a picture of them on my Perdix because I sold it to my sister but these are the exact ones I used and worked like a champ

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom