Perdix silicone protector... where do i get one in the U.S.?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We have a pile of them coming in. You can order them now, and they will ship as soon as we have them in a week or so:

Silicone Protective Cover for Perdix Computers

I'm not sure when the price will come down, if ever. This is a specialized product in a limited market. You also have to take into account the price to have
a mold made of about $20k. You never know if there will be a cheaper one made or a knockoff, but it's a pretty sweet cover to protect a thousand dollar computer.
For the price, it's not that bad at all.

Have you had your perdix or petrel on a table with 5 others before? Easy way to know which one is yours among a sea of black.

Thank you. Just ordered plain blue.

What a colossal rip off but I like protecting important expensive (and in this case already nearly indestructible) stuff.

I also like being able to pick mine out of a pile or see it getting stolen a little easier.

JR

Thank you. Just ordered plain blue.

What a colossal rip off but I like protecting important expensive (and in this case already nearly indestructible) stuff.

I also like being able to pick mine out of a pile or see it getting stolen a little easier.

JR

Good on you for not ordering the blue camo. You can be my dive buddy anytime.
O9cRIpY.gif

I’m getting 2x blue camos...you’re just gonna have to memorize your unique pattern lol! I heard each one was unique! I wish they did pink, orange or white camos too.

They are expensive and not needed, but my wife likes the blue one I got for her and we now know immediately which of our computers is which. Not the first or last bit of unnecessary bling I have bought/will buy for diving. It fits well and is just as described so I would not call it a ripoff.

Mike you gonna stock the Petrel version for the CCR crowd?

I wish they did purple! You know what it is? Perdix prophylactic. :D

And I can tell my Perdix apart from the purple line cutter on the strap.

Back
Top Bottom