Perdix silicone protector... where do i get one in the U.S.?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ummmm .... why is one even needed? As a Shearwater owner for years (Petrel and Perdix), I don't see the need for something like this. It solves a non-existent "problem".

Regardless, I've not seen these for sale in the US. Perhaps that is because they aren't actually needed. Seems like another useless scuba gadget to me.

Ummmm .... why is one even needed? As a Shearwater owner for years (Petrel and Perdix), I don't see the need for something like this. It solves a non-existent "problem".

Regardless, I've not seen these for sale in the US. Perhaps that is because they aren't actually needed. Seems like another useless scuba gadget to me.
we-need-to-talk-about-your-flare.jpg

Maybe simply scuba would do a bulk order to the US and you could sell them here on the board. I'm sure you could find a couple dozen interested folks.

If it had a screen protector built into it...i could see using one but just a protector for the case..not sure I get the point.

Resale value of the computer is higher if there are no nicks and scratches on the case.

I'd totally be in on this. I got a light nick on mine pulling a lobster out of a hole. Something i could definitely see as useful.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom