Perdix silicone protector... where do i get one in the U.S.?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hmm... Take a beautifully designed and good looking dive computer and add a disgustingly ugly silicone case and people are swooning and falling over each other to spend $50 on this overpriced POS. It’s a strange world out there.

you're just jelly.

I'd settle for a shipping confirmation right now. I think I ordered a couple of hours after you did.

Looks good.
PM me your order number or full name so I can look into it :wink:

AD150507-352A-46C0-8B5A-D28C6946794A.jpeg
Just picked up my pink one.

Last edited:
I installed (2) yesterday (orange / blue). Nothing fancy but may offer at least some scuff protection, and offer a higher visibility color for easier identification on a crowded dive boat.

I installed (2) yesterday (orange / blue). Nothing fancy but may offer at least some scuff protection, and offer a higher visibility color for easier identification on a crowded dive boat.

Seriously. Does anyone actually lose track of their Perdix on a crowded dive boat? I’ve seldom seen more than two on any dive boat and “keeping track” of mine is not really a big deal. That thing is both ugly and expensive. To each their own I suppose... :(

Seriously. Does anyone actually lose track of their Perdix on a crowded dive boat? I’ve seldom seen more than two on any dive boat and “keeping track” of mine is not really a big deal. That thing is both ugly and expensive. To each their own I suppose... :(

On most of the dive boats I’m on, every person has at least one Shearwater and usually two so I can see people wanting something to make their gear stand out. Plus who doesn’t like to accessorize?! :wink:

Sigh. $50 for a silicone wrap that is as ugly as heck. How many times have you lost your Perdix so far? I clip mine to my BC. It's not that hard. Use colored bungee if you can't track yours. Cost about $1.00. Vive la PTB.

Sigh. $50 for a silicone wrap that is as ugly as heck. How many times have you lost your Perdix so far? I clip mine to my BC. It's not that hard. Use colored bungee if you can't track yours. Cost about $1.00. Vive la PTB.
h6DB9EBC0

Back
Top Bottom