Perdix BO TTS ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I’d rather say that I’d like to have a max limit on my BO TTS rather than targeting it

Shrug, still not seeing the point. Calculate prior even a little deeper or longer just like a regular dive plan and then plan BO needs with a reserve and your good.

Shrug, still not seeing the point. Calculate prior even a little deeper or longer just like a regular dive plan and then plan BO needs with a reserve and your good.
I can plan and I will have ample gas, I just don’t like the risk of having to do a long BO in cold water.

Sure it’s related with the CC TTS but wrecks are not flat, so you are unlikely to do a square profile at the bottom depth.

It’s not a big deal, just a nice to have. It won’t prevent me to dive or to sleep.

Wouldnt that be a similar argument to use tables instead of computers -If your on a straightforward dive and you know your BO value you can extend you run time by going shallower to burn off some deco and enjoy the wreck/reef for longer, I know its not in the 'plan your dive and dive your plan' rules but diving to your BO could be 'the plan' as long as your allowing for Co2 hits in that plan

I always calculate my BO TTS volume including any staged deco bottles as part of my plan because it establishes a boundry line that I cannot cross so I dont see the need for the 'widget' were discussing because I arleady have that info on my controller in the form of a TTS

I always calculate my BO TTS volume including any staged deco bottles as part of my plan because it establishes a boundry line that I cannot cross so I dont see the need for the 'widget' were discussing because I arleady have that info on my controller in the form of a TTS

Exactly my point

Back
Top Bottom