Closed Perdix 2, new unused in box

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ok, now it's all been covered.

Back to the sale... I've a friend looking to buy a new shearwater, I'll have a chat with him today. Would you ship internationally?

Post 34, Bob has provided his first name, last name, phone number, and email address...... I think we have probably debunked the super elaborate hacking efforts.

Unless, of course we're all in on it. LOL

For all of the naysayers, if fraudulent purchases and sales of dive computers weren’t something to worry about, why does DGX have this warning on their website now?

ED6C9D12-97C7-47F9-9066-41A295E66F81.jpeg

Post 34, Bob has provided his first name, last name, phone number, and email address...... I think we have probably debunked the super elaborate hacking efforts.

Unless, of course we're all in on it. LOL

The female (I'm male) who stole my credit info for a 5.6k rental car provided a card and a driver's license in person.

The female (I'm male) who stole my credit info for a 5.6k rental car provided a card and a driver's license in person.
You can't presume someone's gender or pronouns nowadays. Looks like a chick, could still be Nuke.

You can't presume someone's gender or pronouns nowadays. Looks like a chick, could still be Nuke.

True but scams are so easy. In my case they got a card info and just made a card to match there drivers license. Online is even easier hack a account and then give out whatever info you want easier scam out there.

I am not saying that is happening but several things have any potential buyer who is doing due diligence concerned

Pretty sure if I call a company and give them a serial number they can say that was reported by our shop as stolen.

I'm not trying to say anything bad about Bob, but accounts get hacked as we saw a few months back when we'll respecected members were selling things only for the buyers to find out the account was hacked.
you can't stop pissing people off can you? LOL

Back
Top Bottom