People who have bought from DiveInn

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have bought over $2000.00 dollars worth of merchandise from DiveInn.

I have never been charged a duty, fee, or been billed extra from DHL. All my packages arrived in 3 days in original packaging.

Only had one problem and that was due to the language barrier. After placing my order I emailed them and asked them to add on a Mares Trolley(dive bag). I ended up recieving a tank trailer(two wheeled device to carry tanks around). I emailed them and explained the situation. They were very sorry. They then told me that they would arrange to ship it back via DHL at their expense and they would send me the correct item. It all went like clockwork.

I have ordered from LesiurePro too. They don't seem like they are interested in customer service. Twice they sent me the wrong item and they weren't interested in paying for return shipping. They have a good selection but their prices are not as good as DivInn's.

love 'em. great customer service, great prices, and they ARE authorized retailers, not unauthorized, so your warranties are still good with the manufacturer, I believe leisure pro is not authorized to sell half the stuff they carry.

Mike

Got my TX50/DS4 in 4 days, in manufacturers box, with all warranties and paperwork included. My only beef was I ordered the DIN to Yoke convertor, they sent me an adaptor. I'm not making a big deal out of it as I'll rarely use the adaptor, except on trips.

Difference between DiveInn and LeisurePro? Just check the price - I found DiveInn to almost ALWAYS be better priced.

SS

I ordered 4 MK25 S600 regs for $306 each. No duty. Arrived in 3 days. Owners manual in english.

Wow,

Dave

Thanks to all who answeared.

Thank you,

Dave

Hey you're right it looks like they quit selling Scubapro. Scubrapro probably cut them off. When they gonna realize we live global market place. I got a hell of a buy though.

Dave

I just bought a pair of twin jets from Dive inn.. gotem in 4 days.. no problems!

I even emailed them after I placed the order to please include a spare fin strap (9 extra bucks) and i got a response in 24 hours saying no problem.

sure enough, it was included in the order.. Their prices are incredible.. My LDS wanted $170 for the fins, Diveinn wanted 120.. I know supporting my LDS is important.. but come on! Thats a 30% Markup!!!

I wrote to them regarding the Scuba Pro issue.. Here is the response:

--------------------------------------------------------------
Hello Paul

Thank you for your e-mail. We have temporarily removed all Scubaproproducts from our website. This is because we are in discussions withScubapro to reach an agreement for selling their products online. Once anagreement has been made (24th May at the latest), we will put them back intoour website.

We apologise for any inconvenience to you. If you have any furtherquestions, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Regards

Michelle Nowell
Scubastore Sales
Michelle@scubastore.com
www.scubastore.com

-----------------------------------------------
I would tottaly buy from them again! I plan on getting my reg setup MK25/S600 plus computer from them.. Based on what you are all saying, I will specifically request an English Manual.

Thanks everyone!

My husband and I ordered fins, snorkels and masks fron DiveInn. The delivery was excellent. The fins themselves were $50 less than the dive shop. That alone was $100 bucks between the two of us. Delivery was 4 days as I recall. We didn't order boots as we wanted to be able to try those on before buying.

I would use them again for items that I know exactly what I want and am sure of the size, etc. This I am not 100% sure about I will buy locally, just because returns have to be done in 7 days and are a little bit of a pain.

I looked at LeisurePro, but didn't like their web site too much as it was hard to look and compare different items. DiveInn site was better I thought.:drain:

Originally posted by Juls64

I looked at LeisurePro, but didn't like their web site too much as it was hard to look and compare different items. DiveInn site was better I thought.:drain:

LeisurePro has recently upgraded their website.

personally, I liked it better the way it was.

I have had good experiences dealing with LeisurePro, including quick exchanges

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom