Pensacola Pass

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey guys, I'll need a 26% O2 fill when I'm in Perdido Key, who, in the Orange Beach to Pensacola area will fill Nitrox of a specific mix?

Your welcome.

Can't help you there, RV. I would think anyone that Partial Pressure blends could do it though. I do not know who uses partial pressure vs. stick in the area.

P.S. I know where you can get 21%

Ha-Ha.

LOL.. me too....

RV:
Hey guys, I'll need a 26% O2 fill when I'm in Perdido Key, who, in the Orange Beach to Pensacola area will fill Nitrox of a specific mix?

Gary may have the capability to do custom mixes at this point, at Gary's Gulf Diver in Orange Beach, AL. Down Under in Gulf Shores can do custom mixes. Underwater Works in Fairhope, AL can do it. MBT or Dive Pros in Pensacola can do it.

MBT is close by

thanks

I know dive pros can not sure mbt is capable ... the massachusettes is a great dive just watch out fo all the lures

RV:

Dive pros on hwy 98 west in Pensacola can custom mix nitrox for you. I'm not sure about MBT or not.

Dive Pros were great... Very accommodating.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom