Pensacola diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JimboIL

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I will be in Pensacola the week of June 21st and would like to do a couple days of diving, including the Oriskany. I'm not accustomed to how diving operations work in that area; do you schedule through a shop and then they set you up with a charter, or do you go through the charters directly? It looks like tanks and weights are not included on the boats, and you would have to rent them through a shop?
Thanks.
JIm

You could do either. Depending on where you're staying, I could recommend a shop or a charter operator. I am scheduled to dive July 21 with Niuhi mid-shore.

@JimboIL -- How was your trip? I've mainly done Caribbean diving with some quarry dives also. I'm looking at Pensacola as one of the closest places to me to drive and dive in warm salt water, so I'd be interested to hear about it.

Heard good things about Niuhi as well

Back
Top Bottom