Pensacola Dive Videos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I love the video Scott did on the Oriskany. Is that site always that blue or is it just the camera filter?

Often blue, but not always. Software helps take out the green. Using a physical filter in this area is not advisable as light is usually at a premium, especially at depth, and anything that takes even the tiniest bit of light away is not worth it imho.

Scott Bartel has done some great work, and he's even been doing some commercial shooting for various groups. His Videos from the Pensacola area have been used by a couple of the major networks.

Hey, just found this thread, by tracking back hits on one of my videos......sorry the others won't load here, I try to keep control of where they are embedded.
I am glad they were included in the list for diving pensacola, and I would encourage anyone wanting to see some good video from the Pensacola area to just visit my website at firefishvideo dot com -yea , I have to spell it, that is just another reason why I don't usually post on this forum.
Thanks, Scott.

PS: I Don't use filters, just a little adjustment in editing, but I have to be careful with that , because it screws up the colors on the portions illuminated by my Video light.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom