Pensacola Dive Videos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wjefferis

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I thought it might be cool to showcase some cool dive videos from Pensacola to show everyone what we have to offer here in the panhandle. I only grabbed a few to post, please feel free to add to the thread with other cool videos:

[vimeo]8901283[/vimeo]

[vimeo]14439745[/vimeo]

[vimeo]14740684[/vimeo]

[vimeo]14163935[/vimeo]

[vimeo]16642439[/vimeo]

[vimeo]15793964[/vimeo]

[vimeo]15205870[/vimeo]

[vimeo]14818119[/vimeo]

[vimeo]15082510[/vimeo]

[vimeo]14981284[/vimeo]

[vimeo]12310587[/vimeo]

[vimeo]11286589[/vimeo]

Crap, a few of Scott Bartel's videos will not link to this site. Just click on his name on the top of the first video I posted and you can see some of his cool vids.

Last edited:
Just grab XRAY's vimeo page, hes the Michael Vick of Pensacola diving, every time hes in the water its a highlight reel!

Wow, I got worried there for a minute, the "Michael Vick of Pensacola diving". I thought Barry had been accused of fighting Dog Face Puffers!

Just grab XRAY's vimeo page, hes the Michael Vick of Pensacola diving, every time hes in the water its a highlight reel!

Wow, I got worried there for a minute, the "Michael Vick of Pensacola diving". I thought Barry had been accused of fighting Dog Face Puffers!

:rofl3:

I love the video Scott did on the Oriskany. Is that site always that blue or is it just the camera filter?

No, but don't tell the ASPCA what he does to flounder and lobster.

That funny stuff there. You two crack me up.

Walter thanks for posting.

Back
Top Bottom