Pensacola Beach Reef 7-24-6

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SuPrBuGmAn

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I'm working in Pensacola Monday morning, only one job, so I should be finished up around 1PMish. Anyone up for a dive at Pensacola Beach? Pensacola Beach Reef lies just East of the new pier in water with a max depth of 20-25'. The site consists of the old pier piled up in the trough between sandbars. Supposedly, there is quite a bit of life on the rubble and visibility is usually decent. Just a single tank, dive will probably last well over an hour.

Anyone interested?

I work on my own. I measure countertops and make templates, its a one person job which is great :) I can kinda do my own little things afterwards as long as I get the work back to the shop on time and make it to jobs sites for their appointments.

The really big jobs, they'll double us up to knock the job out. I hate working and riding with other people though(only a work thing, doesn't matter to me on my own time) - my work and driving pace is much different than the other measurers at the shop.

Its a huge parking lot. The divesite is just off the beach of Pensacola Beach's biggest public access. Parking is not an issue. Few hundred feet of sand to walk over with the addition of however far back you have to park in the lot(depending on day and season) and your in the water. I believe its only 100-150m off the beach.

Reports on MBT's forum say its a good dive.

I didn't find a buddy so I didn't get to check it out Monday.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom