Pegasus thruster, tank mounted DPV

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diveknutz

Registered
Reaction score
mims, florida next to the kennedy space center
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
For sale is a Pegasus Thruster tank mounted DPV. It is a light weight unit that fits directly on your scuba tank so you have more freedom for your hands while doing things like spearfishing, photography, or just saving energy by not fighting currents.
The batteries and charger have just been upgraded from the factory and the unit itself has very few hours on it. I just don't have the spare time to dive as much anymore and it needs to be used rather than sitting in the closet.
This unit comes with 2 batteries, a custom fit pelican case, and charger and retails for $4200 new, I will sell it for $3200 or best reasonable offer. You can contact me on my cell phone 407-470-4304 or post a reply here and I will check back.

Thank you and have fun diving :D IMG_20140803_124306 thruster 1.jpgIMG_20140803_130718 thruster 2.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom