pee valve

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thanks man they look better than the freedon cath model. Those things are like getting tape pulled off of you. But the tape being somewhere else. Man they suck...these look more comfortable

jaydee197:
thanks man they look better than the freedon cath model. Those things are like getting tape pulled off of you. But the tape being somewhere else. Man they suck...these look more comfortable
I hate to break it to you but the rodchesters hurt more :zap1:

Rochester Wide Bands rule, but they are the hardest of any I've ever used to remove - which is exactly why I like them. Removal requires patience and solvent, doing it on the back of the boat definitely will draw attention.

Most medical supply stores stock both the condoms and the solvent and any pharmacy can order them for you.

jaydee197:
GREAT. can't wait to use the samples. maybe i will scream in pain on the dive boat again and give everyone a laugh. Which are the most comfortable then?

I can't think of anything taped, glued, pinned, tied, or otherwise attached to ... :54: ... that could be described as "comfortable" in both the application AND removal.

Good luck.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom