Pee Valve AND Convenience Zip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just the P-valve for me. It works just fine on land and in the water. Given that I am always plumbed up if I'm in a drysuit, a convenience zipper is worthless to me. Just another zipper to maintain and risk leaking.

As to privacy, it's not an issue. Put the cath on at home. Plugging it in, weather you have a QD or not, can be done very discreetly, even on a crowded boat. It's simply not an issue.

I'm afraid it's over my head. I just can't "see" it🤷‍♂️🫠
"I gotta pee so bad my teeth are floating." Like, you're so full of liquid that your teeth are floating on the surface of it. As others have said, it's a common American slang term.

"I gotta pee so bad my teeth are floating." Like, you're so full of liquid that your teeth are floating on the surface of it. As others have said, it's a common American slang term.
Thank you Sir, that makes sense, I can see it now🫡😊

Whew...was starting to hurt my head.

Nice.

Thanks for the input guys. I do appreciate it. For @buddhasummer sake, maybe we should also discuss the context behind “piss like a race horse”.😀

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom