Pedrix AI fails to update from V53

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

UPDATE: A different Win10-64 machine running it's internal BT (and a update install of SW Cloud just prior to the attempt) worked! o_O

anyhow, :yeahbaby:
SW implementation of BT sucks big time, and there is no excuse.:banghead:

I have to use IOS via iPad despite my Work (home) computer having two independent motherboards, running win 7 and 10 having been custom designed and built in the States to run anything and do it fast. As well as costing the same as a small BMW.

SW POS BT defeats it.:rant:

My Suunto hooks up first time every time :rofl3:

Although I was able to update my firmware without significant difficulty this morning, I did have to try several times, simply to make sure I clicked on menu items in the correct sequence, etc. When I didn't, I got error messages that didn't seem to relate to the actual problem, and would have concluded that the problem was lack of accessibility to the Shearwater server, rather than user error on my part, had I not been persistent. I don't recall it being as challenging the last time I did an update.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom