Peacock/Orange on the 28th.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SmokeAire

Contributor
Reaction score
So who is going to Peacock on the 28th.? I thought I would start this thread since the other one has become quite convoluted. We are to meet around 9 am as I understand it. Are we meeting at the Peacock parking lot?
Looking forward to it.

Chuck

Hey Chuck
I'll be there. You still diving a single tank with an H valve?
I beleive P2 is coming as well. I going to send a little time going over her deco dive plan for the fun of it. Rick will be diving with his students. should be 4 of them. I figure you and me will do a couple of short intro dives. What you think? I'm not sure what P2 plans are. Most times she has someone she's made plans with. If not she can dive with us.

9:00 am Peacock parking lot see you there

Fred,

Sounds like a plan. Yep still single, h-valves and Intro.
Looking forward to it.

Chuck

You already know Becky and i will be there to train with Rick, to dodge the fireworks and try to keep as low a profile as possible! :wink: (I wont be posting a trip report)

fgray1:
I beleive P2 is coming as well. I going to send a little time going over her deco dive plan for the fun of it. I'm not sure what P2 plans are. Most times she has someone she's made plans with. If not she can dive with us.

Hi Fred. I thought you were going to be staying in the cavern zone this Sat so I snagged a buddy for a dive at LR for 0900 which should put me at Peacock around noonish to go over plans and hopefully do some more diving. Wish Peacock was open at nite.

Glad y'all opened a new thread - that other one did indeed get a wee bit convoluted. What was it Rick used to say about arguing with grunts? :wink:

fgray1:
Hey P2
My 30 cu ft deco bottle got here today. Now I have 2 an 80 and a 30.
Just thought I'd rub it in. :)
Fred

Ooooohh....

Almost there...have my trusty new AL40 (properly marked so I can find it flying dark) :)

Just need an AL80...oh and then another Apeks DS4/TX50...oh, and a slimline...ok, yeah and a semi dry...and a smaller redundant wing... and, apparently, a winning lotto ticket... :bouncesbl

Ok, so who has the biggest wallet??? Or at least the larger limit on their credit card, some people will stop at nothing in a pee-ing contest :wink:

I'd come, I haven't been in freshwater in months... but I don't have a buddy and I doubt anyone in this thread would jump at that chance... :D

Ben

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom