Peace Boat

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

why has everyone's avatar turned into a "fire duck"?

El Pollo Loco?

Oh, and I just realized. I'm a hot chick now. Sweeeeeet! err... I mean, sweet if just for the day. :rofl3:

Lol its April fools joke early there is a post on the main board.

Ohh.. I see. I should've known. Thanks for lettin me know. :)

Dude, I think the bad-luck-ghost is following you around on your dives. That makes, 3 now right? First - computer, then Weights, now computer, fins and shades! Let's pray! :dork2:

Well they were "fixable" malfunctions! Thank god for zipties and analog!

Ok dont dive with brian you will never get into the water.:D Just kidding you will make it in the water sooner or latter.

Ok dont dive with brian you will never get into the water.:D Just kidding you will make it in the water sooner or latter.

No no, I made all the dives! Just had to change to gauges between dives one and two, and then ziptie my fins straps between dives 2 and 3!

i know i was just kidding

Rough conditions out and back.

Monstah surge on the sites.

Report here. Linkola

Good to finally meet Clammy.

---
Ken

I can't believe that the Spectre was heading back as we were heading out on Sunday morning. The Peace rocks.

John

I can't believe that the Spectre was heading back as we were heading out on Sunday morning. The Peace rocks.

John

You were on the peace sunday? You didn't happen to find a pair of red and black sunglasses did you? I left them onboard saturday night and the crew told me they couldn't find them sunday night =(.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom