Peace Boat

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You guys are lucky! Man did I love the Peace boat. Can't wait to get back again some day.

Dude you guys suck, why can't you be going out the weekend after?

Billy

Well if you weren't such a cold water wimp & dive wet you could join them Sat. I'll be on the Sun. boat for the RCCA recert.

John

Well if you weren't such a cold water wimp & dive wet you could join them Sat. I'll be on the Sun. boat for the RCCA recert.

John

Hey you lay off! Last time I dove out here it was 50 degrees and I lost $500 worth of video lighting, I wanna dive warm damnit! I still haven't signed up for Reef Check, I tried a few years ago but no one would call me back or answer any of my questions, I've heard that they've gotten much better. Have fun my friend, don't forget about the urchin sizing!

Billy

Hey Billy maybe it's better you didn't join you have to be around & dive the cold Ca. waters. :mooner: :rofl3:

John

Just checking one more time, anyone else gonna be on the peace this weekend?

I'll be on the Spectre with Robert.

John

I tried to get on the spectre but they were booked =(

Good to meet you on Saturday, Clam.

Ken

Good to meet you on Saturday, Clam.

Ken

You too!

I had some various malfunctions on those dives. My computer flooded and then my fin straps broke! I also lost my sunglasses =(

Oh well, back on the boat next saturday! Hopefully nothing bad will happen then!

You too!

I had some various malfunctions on those dives. My computer flooded and then my fin straps broke! I also lost my sunglasses =(

Oh well, back on the boat next saturday! Hopefully nothing bad will happen then!

Dude, I think the bad-luck-ghost is following you around on your dives. That makes, 3 now right? First - computer, then Weights, now computer, fins and shades! Let's pray! :dork2:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom