Peace Boat

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Clammy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Anyone on the Peace this weekend (3/29) or next (4/05)?

I might be down for the 5th if my new DrySuit comes in.

Billy

Cool, I'm booked on that boat, and so is Captain Kidd. It's being chartered by Malibu Divers if you want to join.

Cool, I'm booked on that boat, and so is Captain Kidd. It's being chartered by Malibu Divers if you want to join.

Where's it scheduled to go? I just spoke to the LDS that I ordered my suit through and it should be here this week to make sure it fits then goes back to Diving Concepts for the additions and should be in my hand by next week. I'll let you know! Thanks for posting.

Billy

Where's it scheduled to go? I just spoke to the LDS that I ordered my suit through and it should be here this week to make sure it fits then goes back to Diving Concepts for the additions and should be in my hand by next week. I'll let you know! Thanks for posting.

Billy

Ana Capa

Anyone on the Peace this weekend (3/29) or next (4/05)?

I'm on the Peace Sat and Sunday.

Ken

I'm on the Peace Sat and Sunday.

Ken

Cool! I guess I'll see you there. My real name is Brian. I won't have a buddy this saturday but I'm sure there will be other stragglers!

Cool! I guess I'll see you there. My real name is Brian. I won't have a buddy this saturday but I'm sure there will be other stragglers!

Scooter and large, outsized Camera.

Be sure to say hi.

---
Ken

Hi Ken,

I'll see you Sat. night.

John

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom