PDC & Fantaseadive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That's US!!! Playa's smallest, most personal dive op. If I'm not around, that's Alberto my partner facing us in this pic. He too has been diving almost 30 years...and all in Playa and the surrounding areas. Nobody knows the ocean and these reefs as good as us! Thanks so much for posting this foto Bro!

That's US!!! Playa's smallest, most personal dive op. If I'm not around, that's Alberto my partner facing us in this pic. He too has been diving almost 30 years...and all in Playa and the surrounding areas. Nobody knows the ocean and these reefs as good as us! Thanks so much for posting this foto Bro!

Well, that looks like Alberto thankfully sans the purple speedo!

One more dive shop shot. That's Jason on the right, the big guy...best shop in town!

1991995057_847add388e.jpg

FYI, here is my son and I on our last dive adventure 2 weeks ago...It was not in PDC :depressed: Thank God for Jacques Cousteau :goingdown:
IMG_1012.JPG

IMG_1021.JPG

IMG_1035.JPG

_nPx8ADnJs1ZB9a9x5VbWA

Finally, note the dive shirt on me standing on the far left...

IMG_0994.JPG

CH9aE0KVO6X8JNI2fRX5Lw

Last edited:
Great pics! My boyfriend and I will be there in less than 3 weeks! We have been counting down the days. Can't wait to dive with Jason and Fantasea Dive!

Just went diving with Jason last week in Cozumel and I have to say that he did a wonderful job with this very timid diver! Thanks, Jason!!! When can we do it again?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom