PC Dive Center 4 hour dive trip in Panama City, user experiences, please?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I hope you will let me chime in....I live in P.C. and have used both PCDC and Panama City Dive Charters...PC Dive Charters are great guys to deal with (my LDS fav) and have used Divers Den. PC Dive Charters has air fills for 3bucks, have helped me find a seller selling lp120's and booked me a inshore 2 tank with BBT...Kelly and Capt John ROCK!!!!
Your OW Cert is fine for the local inshore diving. Thats all I have! I think if you use BBT and tell Cpt John and Kelly (DM) your concerns they will help you...The only way to gain experience...get Wet!!thanks jec

I hope you will let me chime in....I live in P.C. and have used both PCDC and Panama City Dive Charters...PC Dive Charters are great guys to deal with (my LDS fav) and have used Divers Den. PC Dive Charters has air fills for 3bucks, have helped me find a seller selling lp120's and booked me a inshore 2 tank with BBT...Kelly and Capt John ROCK!!!!
Your OW Cert is fine for the local inshore diving. Thats all I have! I think if you use BBT and tell Cpt John and Kelly (DM) your concerns they will help you...The only way to gain experience...get Wet!!thanks jec

Thanks for the info. I'll be coming down there to PC on the Oct. 7th-9th and I'll get with PC Dive Charters and do an Inshore Dive. How are the conditions usually by then, baring any hurricane activity?
I've never been down on the Gulf in Oct. Should be a little cooler and a little less crowded.

Back
Top Bottom