Pay attention while taking photos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TheWetRookie

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Pay attention while taking photos. No, not to your buddy, computer or air, but to your surroundings. Why? I must share this as I had a good chuckle last night while diving and taking photos.

I just aquired a DC500 with strobe from a buddy that upgraded. So I was out happly taking photos trying out the camera. I see nice sea pen and start taking pictures of it. While doing so I just happened to look down and there is a little octopus right underneath me. I managed to snap off two pictures before it snuck into its' den but I was thinking to myself, dam, I wish I had seen it earlier.

q1.jpg

r2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Fixed, thanks guys

Last edited:
It looks like you linked the address rather than the provided links.

-----------------------

Sorry....click the little icon to the right of the "Linked Thumbnail" code and that will give you image options for posting them.

Linked Thumbnail: <INSERT TEXT AND CODE HERE>

Clicking that link that looks like a gold square with green center will get you this:

Linked Medium: <INSERT TEXT AND CODE HERE>
Medium Image: <INSERT TEXT AND CODE HERE>
HTML code: <INSERT TEXT AND CODE HERE>
Direct link:<INSERT TEXT AND CODE HERE>

Use this form
[IMG]http://www.scubaboard.com/gallery/data/4315/medium/r2.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks

Good shots Wet, keep up the good work

A key sign that an octopus was around...all the empty shells! Great shot.

Hehehe, that happens all the time. We need more than two eyes!

Or the eyes of a flounder.....that we can operate independantly :thumb:....I could use that. I would be a rich man with all the amazing shots that I am sure went right before me while I was looking to the side :D

Yeah. Alcina is right. You know what is really cool? When you look at your photos later and see stuff in them that you didn't see while you were taking them.

Back
Top Bottom