Pat Green's boat capsized!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Glad to hear everyone made it through okay. I've never been out on Pat's boats, but I have popped into his shop a couple of times and talked with him. It seems he runs a pretty good operation. Kudos to the crew for managing the situation so well. I imagine the next charter to arrive at the Bart were probably surprised by all of the new dive gear littering the site.:D

Glad to hear everyone made it through okay. I've never been out on Pat's boats, but I have popped into his shop a couple of times and talked with him. It seems he runs a pretty good operation. Kudos to the crew for managing the situation so well. I imagine the next charter to arrive at the Bart were probably surprised by all of the new dive gear littering the site.:D

PC Dive Charters were able to organize a recovery party for the next day. They found all but 1 BC/Reg setups. But there are still quite a few cameras, reels, lights etc, out there.

Since the Bart is not that far from St. Andrew's ship channel approach, could these waves have been caused by a large ship's wake that somehow increased in strength as it moved out? I've dove the Bart numerous times and have never seen such an occurence, but I was just curious if it could happen.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom