Passenger Bill of Rights for air travel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

All one has to do is do a search of the screen names of the major participants here to see how many threads they started (or in which they were involved) were closed due to personnal attacks, insults and insinuations.

try with these. The results will not surprise you (or maybe just one of you):

pilot fish 146
OHGoDive 85
dlndavid 57
DandyDon 45
jhbryaniv 32

Now, to stay on topic. Ask anyone if they want more service or security and you'll get a 100% yes. Put a price on it and you will see the numbers drop amazingly.

pilot fish:
Now the tandem attacks and mischacreterizations start.

Actually, the mischaracterizations began when you accused me, falsely and with no evidence, of being a shill for the airline industry.

Just wanted to clarify that.

wardric:
All one has to do is do a search of the screen names of the major participants here to see how many threads they started (or in which they were involved) were closed due to personnal attacks, insults and insinuations.

pilot fish 146
OHGoDive 85
dlndavid 57
DandyDon 45
jhbryaniv 32

Now, to stay on topic. Ask anyone if they want more service or security and you'll get a 100% yes. Put a price on it and you will see the numbers drop amazingly.

No, no surprises. But, hey, I'm only here to entertain you :wink: :rofl3: :rofl3:

wardric:

pilot fish 146
OHGoDive 85
dlndavid 57
DandyDon 45
jhbryaniv 32

Hey look I am number 5. . . maybe I should go back to MOF . . .

catherine96821:
that IS surprising...

I bet those were some good posts though.

lol. Thank you. I have my moments. (But, don't take a vote.)

catherine96821:
that IS surprising...

I bet those were some good posts though.

OWWW I like the new AV Catherine!!!!

OHGoDive:
Actually, the mischaracterizations began when you accused me, falsely and with no evidence, of being a shill for the airline industry.

Just wanted to clarify that.

Your passion in defense of the indefensable leads me to question your motives.:eyebrow:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom