Passed PADI IE Denver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I did the IDC with Ocean First Divers in Boulder, awesome Course Directors, Bob Ross and Sage Dalton. If anyone is thinking IDC I highly recommend them.

Yeah, now it doesn't seem bad at all, I was freaking out on Friday though, I was just hoping to pass, I had the first confined water presentation in my group on saturday and scored a five that really relaxed me!

Yeah, now it doesn't seem bad at all, I was freaking out on Friday though, I was just hoping to pass, I had the first confined water presentation in my group on saturday and scored a five that really relaxed me!
That Rocks! :14:
Best I pulled was a 4.7
I also KNEW that I failed the standards exam right up until I was told I had a 96% on it.
The standards exam was first for my group so I figured I was on my way home. :shakehead::lotsalove:

There is way to much stress around the IE, it was just not that difficult.

Way to go Professor Jackson!
I wondered where you were lately.
Congrats on getting the hard work done and dealing with the pressure!
Now its back to being normal.

Thanks Kent, Working full time and doing the IDC at night is exhausting and stressful. I am glad I did it, am also glad it is over!

Yeah Kevin I can go diving now!

Back
Top Bottom