Passed my DM

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shortdivemedic

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I passed my DM today and am ready for that section of my life to be done. Hmmm what's next ?

Cheers
Michael

A big congrats! What's next? Find a mentor, emulate what you find positive and immerse yourself in every experience possible. Best of luck!

ShawJ
Yes I did it in Jeddah with a Instructor there,I had taken a few other classes with him. There is a group that dive every weekend together so it was fairly easy to get it done. If you want his name shoot me a message and i will give to you

Cheers
Michael

Mabrouk Michael,

Hope to catch up with you in Jeddah at some point next year. Will be in Riyadh at the end of the month for a couple of days unfortunately with colleagues. Will give you a call if you are in town, not sure where we are staying yet.

Cheers

Gordon
I will be leaving Sept 12 for a month long vacation so I doubt I will be here . We will catch up somewhere after for some diving and adventures

Cheers

Gordon
I will be leaving Sept 12 for a month long vacation so I doubt I will be here . We will catch up somewhere after for some diving and adventures

Cheers

Ok, well enjoy your trip, you deserve it. I doubt I will get wet this month at all once I get back as I will be traveling again, Philippines at the end of October though :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom