Parts supplier Europe

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diverspoint

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Just found this:
Scuba Diving and Regulator Service Kits in Gidive Store

I do not know how reliable these guys are, but they sell some parts for I think pretty good prices.

Their kits look original as well, and there are other brands available as well. Not sure about shipping and reliability though.

I have "tried" them about twice:

I was digging after some Cressi Mc9 / Compact Xs service kits, and Apeks DST O2 clean kit.

The first time the cressi kits (what mattered) had gone out of stock after ordering -- they basically cancelled my order and payment
They refused to sell me the Apeks as I don't have an auth. service tech cert

the 2nd time round I went for the Cressi only and a few basic extras, came in (to germany) after about 10 days -- no complaints.

The website feels a bit off -- but they are legit.

Depends what brand you are seeking service kits for tho, you would want to choose your online shop.
EU shops ofcourse are very relaxed with selling you service kits in comparison to others.

consider these as well (I have bought parts/regs/kits from all of them):

Anything spcific you are looking for? maybe I can point you in the right direction (that I know of)

I tried them, I prefer scuba freaks sf1.eu in Germany. Guy is straight shooter and has great prices, shipping to USA is usually around $35

I recently bought two Tecline 6mm backplates from them

Also use Diveinn

and what about these guys

Yeah I’ve used this firm for Poseidon service kits (seen as most of the official service centres in the uk are useless)
I think they actually operate as a middleman sourcing parts from shops on some sort of list across Europe, always had good results myself.

and what about these guys

I'm still working with Scubagaskets to fine-tune some aspects of this regulator. Although it's listed for purchase, I'm not sure whether you'll be asked to wait, and get the version that Scubagaskets finally agrees upon after our revisions, or get the reg that is currently sold under a previous iteration as the Hot Dive T2.
For Mk10 piston lovers, the reg has lots to offer in 316SS, and the machining is extraordinarily well done. But give it another month while we tweak it. I think their enthusiasm for the new offering got a little ahead of their exacting standards.

On other fronts, Scubagaskets has made huge strides in supplying not just quality o-rings, but an increasing array of spare parts, and now some tools. They will become a great resource for European buyers, and their kits are great solutions for US divers stymied by the mfr lock on service kits.

And for all the Apeks fanbois, the prospect of their 316SS SGT3 should have you drooling, given the machining in the SGT2. I can't wait to get my hands on this reg, because despite all their fanbase, I'm underwhelmed with the execution of the DS4/XTX50.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom