Parts for imported wing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Did you ask Sub-Gravity about it?

Yeah, waiting to hear back. Usually they’re quick to answer but I bet this is another mistake on their site they weren’t aware of, so they’re trying to figure it out. That’s total speculation.

ok, so the shorter hose you got is the wrong opening size but the longer ones are correctly 23mm?

then why not just cut the longer one shorter?

Yeah, waiting to hear back. Usually they’re quick to answer but I bet this is another mistake on their site they weren’t aware of, so they’re trying to figure it out. That’s total speculation.

Admit nothing....

The hose and inflator have molded interface that won’t be there if I cut it. I’m more worried that I can’t get parts easily.

I found more information: there are several brands that sell the same equipment under their own name: DTD, Dux, Golem, DIRZone...

Golem at least lists the gaskets for the inflator elbow and dump valve. Now I know this I'll send an email to DGX and maybe Golem and ask about interchangeability.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom