Papas Paychecque

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mizzy

Reaction score
Hi everyone I dove Papas Paycheck again on Sunday. Great dive, vis wasn't that great but I encountered the largest school of bass that I have ever seen.

I've heard of it Lake Simcoe right??
Is it a shore dive where is the entry point?

Yes Pappas Paycheck is a boat dive. It's located off the 9th concession of Oro Township. (at the boat launch) It's depth is 42 feet. And it is an old Owens cabin cruser. I have the GPS coordinates, but my hand held GPS is on my boat. If any one wants the coordinates let me know and I will post later.

Yes...I would like the coords. Thanks. How big is the wreck? Anything else around?

I would be interested in the coordinates of this wreck... any pics?? Details?
Stingrob

mizzy:
Yes Pappas Paycheck is a boat dive. It's located off the 9th concession of Oro Township. (at the boat launch) It's depth is 42 feet. And it is an old Owens cabin cruser. I have the GPS coordinates, but my hand held GPS is on my boat. If any one wants the coordinates let me know and I will post later.

I would guess the vessel is approx 45 to 50 feet in length.The coordinates are N 44.27.762 W79.28.851.There was a jug marking the site earlier this season but some one cut the line. With the flat sandy bottom the wreck is easy to pick up on sonar. WATCH FOR BOAT TRAFFIC!! Hope you enjoy. Mizz

Thanks a bunch, let me know when you have some pics.

StingRob

mizzy:
I would guess the vessel is approx 45 to 50 feet in length.The coordinates are N 44.27.762 W79.28.851.There was a jug marking the site earlier this season but some one cut the line. With the flat sandy bottom the wreck is easy to pick up on sonar. WATCH FOR BOAT TRAFFIC!! Hope you enjoy. Mizz

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom