Paolov

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shugar:
i'd love to! let me just finish the milo marathon series... it's my last 2 outings this month then i should be open late november/ december

care to organize a photo-DOR while you're at it? i'd love to learn some tricks from you guys

Jag
Divenet is planning to do a daytrip to PG on Dec. 2. Anilao dives on Dec 3.

Nov 30 is a legal holiday but the day-off might be moved to Dec.1, instead to make for a long weekend.

clgsamson:
Divenet is planning to do a daytrip to PG on Dec. 2. Anilao dives on Dec 3.

Nov 30 is a legal holiday but the day-off might be moved to Dec.1, instead to make for a long weekend.
sounds good! sige let me sched that in... pm me nalang expected expenses

Jag

PS
you're not going to that right? i know you don't like day trips

shugar:
sounds good! sige let me sched that in... pm me nalang expected expenses

Jag

PS
you're not going to that right? i know you don't like day trips
No no..this is how the sked will work out. I'll be in Anilao by friday (overnite), dive PG on Saturday (3 dives) and return to Anilao (overnite) and dive in Anilao Sunday morning. Travel to manila in the afternoon.

clgsamson:
No no..this is how the sked will work out. I'll be in Anilao by friday (overnite), dive PG on Saturday (3 dives) and return to Anilao (overnite) and dive in Anilao Sunday morning. Travel to manila in the afternoon.
hasaaaaaaaaa.... sodeska...

hmmm... sige nga PM the rates... sounds like a hugely fun itenerary... been looking for an excuse to take the batangas starexpress busses (they look comfy)

Jag

jonix:
:shakehead i'm still not available on those dates
I am...I am!!!!

I'm just.......

You know......

In the wrong country........:(

Back
Top Bottom