Paolov

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I knew Santa was a perv... all that climbing down chimneys and giving out presents to kids...

pakman:
I knew Santa was a perv... all that climbing down chimneys and giving out presents to kids...
santa learned it from the best, dude!

michael-jackson.jpg
PH2006103000948.jpg

Jag

paolov:
NOW that the item has been verified. It's time again for me to bid my adieu !

loki8.gif

i was faked !
hangin.gif
hehehhehehe.....

and am not a troll
troll.gif

Ang arte mo!!!:mooner: (somebody please translate)

thepurplehammerhead:
I met Paolo, Elvis, the Abominable Snowman and the Loch Ness Monster in my local pub last night/ Hoffa was buying drinks and Santa was pole dancing.

Now that was funny :rofl3:

shugar:
your wetsuit isn't even dry yet and you want to dive again... bwiset...

Jag <--- inggit kay tatang
our wetsuits still wet? that is true...in the garage and still dripping. Why don't you come and dive with us before the year is out.

clgsamson:
our wetsuits still wet? that is true...in the garage and still dripping. Why don't you come and dive with us before the year is out.
i'd love to! let me just finish the milo marathon series... it's my last 2 outings this month then i should be open late november/ december

care to organize a photo-DOR while you're at it? i'd love to learn some tricks from you guys

Jag

Back
Top Bottom