Panasonic Lumix TZ7/ZS3 with u/w case DMW-MCTZ7 HD VIDEO test results

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for sharing Jun. I will be in Bali in April, 2011 with my ZS3, but first I will be going to Apo Reef on New Year's Day! What's the deal with "before I part with my ZS3"?

I love my zs3, the video is just superb, but i miss taking shots in manual, where you can capture silhouette scenes where the lack of shutter & aperture control makes detailed rays of light shots a hit and miss thing. contemplating toan expensive gf1 housing or just get the tz10,

enjoy Bali,... hey mola season is Aug-Nov, was smack in the middle and didn't catch one though, maybe April would be a luckier month :)

Hey, spotted u here!!

:D

I love my zs3, the video is just superb, but i miss taking shots in manual, where you can capture silhouette scenes where the lack of shutter & aperture control makes detailed rays of light shots a hit and miss thing. contemplating toan expensive gf1 housing or just get the tz10,

enjoy Bali,... hey mola season is Aug-Nov, was smack in the middle and didn't catch one though, maybe April would be a luckier month :)

hey jun nice vid.
i get by the zs3's limitations thru photochopping :)

Hi, haven't visited the board in a while... just got the UW case for my ZS3 and took it for it's first dip. This is the first time I've ever taken video so forgive the shaky shots... it's a lot more difficult than it looks.

Hope you guys like it.

Panasonic UW video test

I'm attaching my latest video from a Hurricane shortened trip to Cozumel, Mexico. I use a Panasonic Housing with dual handle attachment. I've attached twin 500 lumen lights that I always use. I set scene mode to underwater. Try to hold the rig steady and get close to my subject. I edit in Muvee, but will graduate to Sony Vegas.

It is suggested to allow first to download in its entirety for smooth playback in 720P HD.
YouTube - Dive Cozumel, Mexico

Let me know if you have further questions
Enjoy:popcorn:

A couple of videos i finished editing from my trip to Kona, Hawaii.
Shot with the Panasonic Lumix ZS7 and edited with Adobe Premiere CS5.

Oceanic Whitetip Shark Encounter on Black Water Dive, Kona Hawaii, Sep 17 2010

Manta Ray Night Dive, Kona Hawaii, Sep 18 2010

White Tip Reef Sharks in Henry's Cave, Kona Hawaii, Sep 20 2010

Hope you guys enjoy them.

mkzwo

nice video and soundtrack on the mantas.
funny that you used the jaws theme for the oceanic white tip video, but that sucker did get really close to the divers.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom