Panasonic Lumix TZ7/ZS3 with u/w case DMW-MCTZ7 HD VIDEO test results

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for posting. I've never seen so many garden eels at once. As you know these eels are bashful and the only way you can get a close-up is to take advantage of the zoom capabilities of our camera.

i was in coron, palawan, philippines over the weekend and made this video of our trip.
mostly wrecks but be sure to check out the awesome gunthers cathedral (cavern dive) at 3:00 mark. enjoy:

Hi GCD,
I'm glad you liked the videos. Settings are really quite simple. I use the underwater mode for all my dives and when I drop below 30 feet I will add artificial light. I have two 500 lumen LED video lights. I haven't had any need to use the manual white balance functionality. I currently use Movee Reveal for editing which has some limited functionality for adjusting color saturation, but I expect to be leaning towards Sony Vegas which has more functionality.

Here's a pic of my rig
Lumix ZS3 Rig --Wide angle Configuration on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Thanks for the quick reply Joe. Looks like you have a great set up there. I am very new at this and have had a bit of trouble editing the avchd format. I'll check out Sony Vegas - thanks for the tip.

GCD

hi Joebubbles,

Great video, really beautiful. I understand having a light is needed for great pics, do you also use one for shooting movies? Thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom