Trip Report Palm Beach & Jupiter - 13-14 Nov 2021

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Check out this Green Moray from Bonnie’s in Jupiter. He appears to have had his tail bitten off by something yet he survived and it appears to have healed. He was just sitting out in the open. Without his rear fin he clearly can’t maneuver and get around very easily. Essentially an amputee green moray.

View attachment 691241
Love the photos and the report.

On Sunday afternoon (11/15) We dove Angel’s reef in Deerfield/Pompano. Viz was terrible. The first dive was similar to diving in pea soup. The previous weekend we did a shore dive in Pompano. Came across a very long Blue Spotted Cornetfish. Very impressive.

Hopefully the viability will start to improve.

@Divin'Papaw, that thought crossed my mind! @CosbySweater, also a bummer. Maybe we need a new rule when diving in W.Palm...all of us SBers have to get on the boat and announce loudly, I am the famous "so and so" from Scubaboard. :rofl3: That way we won't miss each other!
We need SB t-shirts or face shields so we can tell who is in the club!!

Wait....there's a club?

Wait....there's a club?
Every Diver's invited,,,,Just Gotta Go Diving!!
Face shields {ie neck gator aka> sun blockers} are a fantastic idea cause one size fits all !!

Wait....there's a club?
The first role of scuba club is that we don’t talk about scuba club.

The first role of scuba club is that we don’t talk about scuba club.

I would never join a club that would admit me as a member.

Thank you for the report and update on conditions Jim. Enjoyed your pictures and videos as always. Very cooperative squid!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom