Palm Beach FL Dive Report - Sat 7/25/2020

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You were on the same boat?! Sorry we didn’t get a chance to meet! It’s tough in these COVID days unfortunately with face masks & no handshakes. Which diver were you?

No I unfortunately didn’t see the squid. I had already separated from the larger group at that point. I was bummed I missed them. Reef squid are awesome!

Yes. I was not sure it was you until you posted your report and videos. I should have asked. Sorry. Great videos! What type of camera? Filter? What editing program?

I was the diver with the crazy cap (as was my dive partner)— bright so I reduce my chance of being hit by a boat. I had the steel 80s.

See you on another dive. I will say hello.

Yes. I was not sure it was you until you posted your report and videos. I should have asked. Sorry. Great videos! What type of camera? Filter? What editing program?

I was the diver with the crazy cap (as was my dive partner)— bright so I reduce my chance of being hit by a boat. I had the steel 80s.

See you on another dive. I will say hello.

Very nice!! I remember you both. Yes, let’s say hello next time.

Thank you! I use a GoPro Hero8, no filters just color correction in Dive+.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom