Palawan resorts??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yep viz in coron much better than subic. better and more wrecks too.
when in coron, you should make a trip to calauit island on your last no dive day for the safari.

a good compromise between club paradise and discovery divers is divelink

i've stayed there - nice place decent food

Jag

Divelink was looking real good then i read that they are located on a rocky(?) shore and have no sandy beach. Now, nobody likes seeing a fat, white guy lounging around on the beach, but, hey, gotta keep the little lady happy and every one likes seeing a cute pinay on a beach!

Club Paradise is starting to look good but they're located on the opposite side of the island from the wrecks so that looks problemsome.

more research is necessary

Divelink was looking real good then i read that they are located on a rocky(?) shore and have no sandy beach. Now, nobody likes seeing a fat, white guy lounging around on the beach, but, hey, gotta keep the little lady happy and every one likes seeing a cute pinay on a beach!

Club Paradise is starting to look good but they're located on the opposite side of the island from the wrecks so that looks problemsome.

more research is necessary
i didn't use the beach at all when i was at divelink although if i remember correctly it wasn't that bad a shore line...

it's not boracay that's for sure, but there was a bit of sand and beach... i think divelink has a sister resort... forgot the name it might be on their website

hope you find something =)

Jag

I was just at Club Paradise from Jan 7-11, 2009. It's a beautiful island with a great beach. However, if your #1 priority is diving, then I would recommend staying closer to Coron. The House reef is very nice (colorful soft corals, large green turtles, large cuttlefish, rays, fifefish, anemones, clownfish, plus the usual tropical suspects). HOWEVER, they only make boat trips if there are enough divers, so you may need to socialize with and organize the other guests if you have a particular dive site you want to visit. While I was there, the Kyokuzan Maru was the popular wreck which they went to twice. They usually do 2 dives at this wreck with at least a 2 hour surface interval because both dives are deep. One can also choose to dive the reefs near the wreck if you've already done the wreck. They have a whiteboard on which you can write your requested dive sites, then other guests can also write their names in if they are interested.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom