Palau Post-Thanksgiving 2006 Buddy Sought

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ColdH2OisNot4Me

Registered
Reaction score
Heterosexual Male seeks buddy for liveaboard departing Saturday after Thanksgiving 2006. I'll be staying behind after the weeklong liveaboard but could use a roommate/buddy during the liveaboard dive portion.

Since you didn't state a gender preference for your buddy, I assume you're open to either. Much as I'd like to go, I can't. However, I just wanted to say that your ID ColdH2OisNot4Me is a lot nicer than WWW! Good luck finding a buddy. Know what it is like to want to leave the Midwest during winter. I did it permanently 36 years ago! Welcome to SB.

Thanks DB ... I'll be going regardless of whether someone wants to go and needs a highly qualified dive buddy or not. I've never had trouble finding someone to "buddy up" with while out of the country. Just thought I'd see if someone on the boards had thought about going but might have had trepidation about going without significant experience. Having done Oz X 3, Fiji X 2, The Seychelles, Borneo, Tahiti, PNG, Cozumel X dozens, Central America X dozens, and the Caribbean X multiple dozens thought I'd look. Seems as though the Scubaboard Forums are more fluff than substance, more wannabes than beentheres, and more drivel than data. Prove me wrong please. I'm still waiting for serious answers to the total incompetence I WITNESSED at CoCoView during 2005 without people whitewashing things away by their blind allegiance to a "most favored" dive resort.
I have tired of peoples stupidity with e-mails and responses saying "send the check" and "I'm there as soon as you'll pay" in response to my earnest hope of finding a dive buddy. Blow the horn and sound the bell..."Calling all NON-morons".

This moron with insignificant inexperience was just there and would love to go back. But this inexperienced, incompetant wannabe would never be able to put up with this sort of beenthere, done that "substance" from a buddy, whether or not I'm paying for the "privilege" to dive with him.

Sorry for wasting your time :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom