Palau and all-in-one Package in Visayas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jy2kca

Registered
Reaction score
Hello mga kababayan,

Will be doing my annual sabbatical with the ocean by November :)

15 days in between Bohol, Dumaguete and Malapascua. Can you recommend a dive shop that has all-in-one package (dive and accomodation) for those locations. I'm inclining with Sea Explorers, any thoughts of their service?

Also, if I make Cebu as my entry point, anong dapat kong unahin sa tatlong location na iyon?

And then, off to Palau - 4 days...any recommendations?

I owe this board my inspiration to scuba dive, will report afterwards...appreciate any input....

clearly sea explorers
although i would not dive with them in all your mentioned places. bohol? skip bohol for cabilao. dive with bobet who has changed from sea ex to the "estrella" dive shop. stay at the polaris, or if you are on a budget, just between polaris and estrelle is a small resort run by a philippina.

dauin. el dorado resort (diving is to expensiv) but still good. on the other hand your fellow countrymen have installed all these silly fees??? the house reef is just in front of el dorado. basically in front of sea ex is onls sand with a sunken banka, a pick up truck and a few old tires tied together. quite a few guest from sea ex go over to el dorado for food which is excellent. don't miss the swiss breakfast with hashbrowns

malapascua
here clearly dive with sea ex. if still there a very nice german/swiss couple runs the dive shop. best place to stay ist sun splash

for transfers arrange yourself. sea ex charges about 200%.

I am just back from Bohol and dived with Sea Explorers. They are clean, professional and friendly. I highly recommend them. I probably dive with them again in Dumaguete and Malapascua.

Their divemasters will bring more than 4 dives per dive. Their wash tank is very clean, so I am comfortable to wear my gear in there.
Their divemasters are also good at point you both small or bug stuff to shoot pictures.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom