Paint ball air fills.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

texdiveguy

Contributor
Rest in Peace
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Just to let the local DFW gang know,,,,Surface Interval Scuba/Arlington is now offering paint ball air fills for $5.00.

One of the local dive shops is doing the same without a C-Card. The person having a 80 AL filled must sign a waiver that stated they are not using it for underwater use...

Rinkopr:
One of the local dive shops is doing the same without a C-Card. The person having a 80 AL filled must sign a waiver that stated they are not using it for underwater use...
The shop I work for is doing the same, gotta sign that waiver.

Yeah, you gotta sign the waiver for Paintball use. I also found a supplier that has these big black and white stickers for their tanks that say "Paintball only" . If we get a waiver and then the sticker on their tanks we can just keep it on file. I have heard horror stories about these guys who get fills at the parks, that are filling them in under a minute. Big time fast filling. I have been a little wary of providing these fills and will definitely be doing some question asking when they come in. It's a good source of revenue during the winter, but I want to be safe also!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom