PADI's Newest OW Member

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Most of the year I’m good in boardshorts and a rash guard.
I guess we'll find out later this year/early next what temps I'm comfortable with.

I just wrapped up my Enriched Air Diver Knowledge reviews in the manual and doing the exercises in the accompanying RDP Study Guide. Have to go in to the shop and do the analyzing and get checked out on that and then I'll start reading the AOW manual.

You dive BP/W right? Where do you put your spool and SMB? I think I'm going to clip mine to the rear crotch strap D ring. That's where I had it for OW 3 & 4 and seemed to be good to go but open to suggestions. Pics may help =)

Once a Marine always a Marine. Welcome and Semper Fi!

I guess we'll find out later this year/early next what temps I'm comfortable with.

I just wrapped up my Enriched Air Diver Knowledge reviews in the manual and doing the exercises in the accompanying RDP Study Guide. Have to go in to the shop and do the analyzing and get checked out on that and then I'll start reading the AOW manual.

You dive BP/W right? Where do you put your spool and SMB? I think I'm going to clip mine to the rear crotch strap D ring. That's where I had it for OW 3 & 4 and seemed to be good to go but open to suggestions. Pics may help =)

I’m building my BP/W set up now. So currently use rental bcd.

Ideally I’d run a small pocket I can fit the smb and spool inside. Until then just rock it on the hip d ring

Congratulations mate!

I joined the ranks of OW 3 weeks ago, and I'm doing my Advanced this weekend.

Unfortunately - I get the 5-7meters vis in the cold water of a flooded quarry!

Congratulations mate!

I joined the ranks of OW 3 weeks ago, and I'm doing my Advanced this weekend.

Unfortunately - I get the 5-7meters vis in the cold water of a flooded quarry!

5-7m Viz in a flooded quarry..... luxury! :wink:
Stoney, Vobster or NDAC?

Back
Top Bottom