Padi Rescue Diver E-Learning Problems

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Did mine in Oct 2020, and yes had issues with e-learning.:banghead: I called them and they claim it was my browser.:shocked: I reply by showing screen shots of their websites showing double my number of dives, and duplicates on my certifications.
Oh !.... :no: we are changing the e-learning to a new platform - was there response.
I switch to paper test and done ! :wink:

Not sure if things have been fixed, but I just did my elearning last week and it worked flawlessly.

The recent updates to the e-learning system have made things a lot better. While PADI did make changes in 2020, it seems like they have made further updates. I just finished the e-learning for the Drift Diver course (in preparation for some trips we want to take where the currents can be fairly strong). The e-learning, thankfully, worked flawlessly. It's a huge improvement over the courses were like in 2019 and earlier. The only real oddity that I've seen is that PADI didn't transfer over score information from previous courses. Not a big deal though since we don't need that data once we're certified.

The recent updates to the e-learning system have made things a lot better. While PADI did make changes in 2020, it seems like they have made further updates. I just finished the e-learning for the Drift Diver course (in preparation for some trips we want to take where the currents can be fairly strong). The e-learning, thankfully, worked flawlessly. It's a huge improvement over the courses were like in 2019 and earlier. The only real oddity that I've seen is that PADI didn't transfer over score information from previous courses. Not a big deal though since we don't need that data once we're certified.

That makes sense, as when I went it, it acted like it wanted me to take my aow again, even though I completed it in 2019.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom