Wanted PADI Nitrox book

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rabe

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I've been looking around (ebay, gumtree, etc.) but I can't find one, so I'm giving a shot here.
Is there anyone that would like to sell the PADI Nitrox book (for a reasonable price and in good conditions)?
I've taken the course already and I am already certified: the point is that I have studied on the e-book, but I am old fashion and I like books.
Thanks.

I've been looking around (ebay, gumtree, etc.) but I can't find one, so I'm giving a shot here.
Is there anyone that would like to sell the PADI Nitrox book (for a reasonable price and in good conditions)?
I've taken the course already and I am already certified: the point is that I have studied on the e-book, but I am old fashion and I like books.
Thanks.
Check Amazon I have picked up a few PADI books there for a reasonable price.

I
Check Amazon I have picked up a few PADI books there for a reasonable price.
I've tried already, but most of them don't ship to Australia

If I can find my computer nitrox course book from ssi would you be interested in that.

If I can find my computer nitrox course book from ssi would you be interested in that.
I have my e-book from PADI, but this is the point: I like books, I like reading them, write on them, take notes, etc
And I want to have access to it every time I want, w/o using a computer...
I'm old fashion.

Sorry misunderstanding. The nitrox course I took included a dive computer. That is what I meant. If u can find my SSI nitrox book you are welcome to have it.

Sorry misunderstanding. The nitrox course I took included a dive computer. That is what I meant. If u can find my SSI nitrox book you are welcome to have it.
Ah, now it makes more sense! :D
If you don't need it, I would be more than happy to pay for it and to pay -of course!- the shipment!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom