PADI Instructor New to Scubaboard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aegir Diving School

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Just wanted to say hi! My name is Matthew. I’m a scuba instructor in North Florida. I’m a disabled combat veteran so I do a lot of work with other disabled vets to get them in the water.

I’ve been teaching for about three years and diving for 11. Hope to become part of a community online. Thanks for the time!!

Welcome, be sure to connect with local clubs. My club and myself like to donate gear to our local disabled vets scuba group in Southern California. Thank you for your service.

Just wanted to say hi! My name is Matthew. I’m a scuba instructor in North Florida. I’m a disabled combat veteran so I do a lot of work with other disabled vets to get them in the water.

I’ve been teaching for about three years and diving for 11. Hope to become part of a community online. Thanks for the time!!
Welcome! Im currently doing my IDC. Hows the other side

Welcome from a fellow Vet! Thank you for the work you do.
I will probably be in your area in a couple months. Maybe we can get together for a dive or you can share some local info with me.

Welcome, be sure to connect with local clubs. My club and myself like to donate gear to our local disabled vets scuba group in Southern California. Thank you for your service.
I was nervous about going to my local scuba club meetings as an outsider, but as I am transitioning into full time instructing I need to get my name out more so you are probably right. :D

Welcome! Im currently doing my IDC. Hows the other side
Depends. I have one main PADI shop in my city and they are pretty exclusive with who gets to play. As an independent instructor, I think if you get a website and invest in a little marketing, it is a great side job and can transition into enough work to be your full time employment depending on your personal capacity.

My website is Aegir Diving School. But you have to get exposure. Word of mouth is good but you will need more if you want to make a decent living.

Welcome from a fellow Vet! Thank you for the work you do.
I will probably be in your area in a couple months. Maybe we can get together for a dive or you can share some local info with me.
I'd be happy to. Most of the diving in North Florida is in our natural spring systems. You have to travel 15-20 miles offshore to get to blue water so it is expensive to dive from a boat up here. But I'd be happy to introduce you to some of the springs when you come down!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom