Padi DM Final Exam

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mike D

Instructor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
If you take all eight sections together for the final exam and you fail one or a couple of sections: do you have to take to whole thing over, or just the section(s) you failed?

Just the section(s) you failed to pass. There are two versions of each exam for just this eventuality.

If you take all eight sections together for the final exam and you fail one or a couple of sections: do you have to take to whole thing over, or just the section(s) you failed?

If you fail "a couple of the sections" you have to ask yourself why you want to be a PADI DM in the first place.

If you fail "a couple of the sections" you have to ask yourself why you want to be a PADI DM in the first place.

That is a little harsh.... I am sure there are great DM and instructors who struggled with several of the sections. I think that some instructors will charge you a fee to take the second test. There are difficult concepts in the material. I breezed through my exam, but I've been a professional students for longer than most people ever been.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom